UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:41 am 
Unregistered
2 of my friends and I were taking stars photos last night(4 Feb 07) at Yan O station (HongKong)~ before we shoot the stars photo~ I have took few snap shots of the full Moon with my 70~210mm Lens~~
After I back Home and I transferred all the photos from my CF card into my PC~ I found out that are 2 photos of the moon which have a Black Unidentified Flying Object (UFO)...check it OUT~~

Time: 4-2-2007, 11:00pm~12:15
Location: about 300M away from SunnyLand MTR station (HongKong).
DSLR: D70s
Lens: Sigma 70~210 F4, 5.6
metering: spot
shutter: 1/10
Aperture F32
Exp.: M +2. 3
Focal length: 195mm
ISO: 200
White bal: Auto
size: m. Fine

Sorry I forgot to say Hello to everybody~ I am a new member~ nice to meet you all~
___

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:03 am 

Welcome to UFOseek forum.
Cool photos. I think it is something closer to the earth than to the moon. It is something covered by the shadow from the earth so it looks black.
___

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:24 am 
Unregistered
comapative size with the moon it must be miles across or as Miro says closer to earth.
Hello, and thanks for the shots,i think that that could be a UFO of some type...
___

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:45 am 
Unregistered
Hello Miro and bertvere~
This photo is a very good experience and its a prove to me.
When i looking it the photo in the camera display~ i really can't see that, it is too small~ but when i looking at the photo in PC, it shows the black dot just in front of the moon~ I agree with you guys~ it must be closer to the Earth, one of my friend said, it may be a communications sattellite. Really not sure~

When i was studied in UK, I saw few times about UFO~
One was just above London city~ and it was very clear to see and very close to us~
some of us saw that, my teacher also saw that smiling and said " No Idea what was it". becoz its stay in the sky with bring orange, and its NOT FLYING but just like point to point moved backward and forward.....

second one was in Oxford University~ I was there for Architecture study trip. some of my class mate and I went out at night, and we saw a UFO following an airplane~ it moved like "Z".

lets say one more~ earlier in sixth form~ it was in the Isle of Man, Castltown. at 10~11pm, way back to boarding school from the beach "chatting with girls:) ". everywhere was so dark~ the only light was came from shcool~ suddenly a huge fire ball droped from sky to the sea~ we were scared and one girl too scared and fell down. Stange. it has no sound at all.
___

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:11 pm 
Unregistered
Are you familiar with the theories and the proofs John Lear offers for the moon being mined by somebody as we speak.?
If you were to Google up his name you will no doubt be able to look at his photo evidence of huge structures and mining operations that may be current and may be from another earth age..........or extraterrestrial in origin.
There is a tower that must be miles high that does exist there.....these are official NASA photos too.
Which brings me to something i have wondered a long time about the space program.
Where are all the images of the apollo missions and the satellite images bof the moon?
I thought that there would be a detailed and very comprehensive set ot back side of the moon photos in various spectrums all in one library some where.
Actually front side too since the various missions did orbit the damn thing.
I have seen very little mention of such a depository besides NASA.
Shouldnt they also have things like infra red and other imaging techniques on file?
I believe that a telescopic moon watch by those equipped to do so, and a binocular or camera watch by an organized team of internet world wide may be the Key to unlocking the Disclosier puzzle ........It apears the moon is a very busy place ....and that is a logical place to begin to track interplanetary visitors.
___

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:28 pm 

I took this photo November 14, 2005 at 10:05:48pm PST. It clearly shows something to the right of the moon.
___

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:23 am 
Unregistered
It sure does but what??
i dont have photoshop but perhaps somebody can inhance it??
very interesting, but arain if it were close to the moon it would be miles across .....
not that a mother ship couldnt be that big....good un!ut bears enhancement.
___

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:14 am 
Unregistered
Many things can pass between a camera and the moon, from a fly on the lens to something close to the moon. This was much further away than a fly, but it's impossible to say how close it was to the moon!

It could be a man-made satellite in earth orbit - or a smallish asteroid coming close to us (they can slip by unnoticed, even with the wealth of spotters and equipment available). Or of course an extraterrestrial craft!

I've got Photoshop and many other kinds of image enhancement software, but to be honest a 19.5k image will yield nothing more than we can see here - is there a higher res original you could email?

Oh, almost forgot, this is my first post and it's good to be here!
___

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:40 am 

E-mail me:

barbara.tweaked@gmail.com

I can send you the TIFF if you can receive a file that large.
___

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:26 am 
Unregistered
I was set the camera in JPG with Fine mood. and it using 80~210mm lens only~ so please check my Original photo with small moon and you DL to look close-up yourself~

I up load the original photo tonight~[;)]
___