UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:31 pm 

Well, just another thought - but I think that a lot of the people starting to talk about UFO's and what they know is because they are retired from the Military and the military has no hold over them any more and they're getting older. They don' t have as much to loose if they do come forward. I say this from experience with my own grandparents - just a thought -

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:30 pm 

And some people wonder WHY others have waited until their death beds to make their confessions??! THIS is how the government branches take/keep control of information for so long... It's a shame that dedication & courage are NOT viable reasons for Truth & Justice.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:04 am 

I still smell a rat and still think it's a bit of a cover up and probably for this;
Quote:
Contrary to
rumour, there are no alien buildings and structures on the moon.
I should know, I was there!

The powers that be would go to any lengths to take everyone off the scent. If these photos are real with the buildings and structures on the moon and they don't want people to look further into it they would have to steer us away with something that seemed pretty genuine.

What about you, after hearing Edgar Mitchel say the above statement and believing him to be honest and knowing he's been there would you still think there were these buildings there or would you now think it was just someones imagination about the buildings and structures and just forget about it.

One of them is lying either the photos or Edgar Mitchel. Who has the most to gain or the higher need to cover what up. Who would be capable of such a set up. Surely they couldn't coerce this man into telling us absolutely nothing we don't already know except for this above statement. That's the only new supposed information he has added.

It's all very subliminal but it's definately there. If I'm capable of seeing this then the government is surely capable of setting it up like this.

Is it others who are determined to believe Mitchels statements to be true or is it me just being too stubborn and not wanting to give up totally the idea that there could well be structures on the moon. You can't believe both because each says the other is lying.

I may try to sit on the fence here a bit but I tend to lean over on the side of Mitchel being a set up by NASA.......Ann :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:31 pm 

http://planetx-nibiru-jb.blogspot.com/2008/08/russian-cosmonauts-back-astronaut-edgar.html

Russian cosmonauts back up Mitchell's claims of UFOs in Space.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:32 pm 

Quote:
Baladin claimed that the recording and other evidence presented during the Congress, "must be studied by an international scientific commission."

Is it this international scientific commission that stops us all from knowing what is going on and why all the countries seem to keep quiet together and now why all the countries are slowly filtering stuff out together. Are they all in on it together.....Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:40 pm 

My understanding is that for 60 years the power of the U.S. (and the money we have extravagantly handed out to practically every other nation, for one things or another) has (in essence) paid "hush money" to keep the other countries from disclosing it. Now that our dollar has gone into the toilet, and we OWE trillions of dollars instead of everyone else being 'beholding to us'--the other countries aren't in favor of cowtowing to the u.S. bidding nearly as much; hence, France, Great Britain, Mexico have all released data. Granted, there are still no "smoking guns" yet about ALIENS, but they're getting close.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:15 am 

Another theory is that all nations governments are in agreement not to disclose and, despite what appears to be conflicts with eachother, the common belief shared is that no nation has any protection over the other with ET. I think the shared thinking denominator is strength in numbers. ET does not seem to discriminate in its activity or behaviours in any nation.

Earth is one big ballgame to them, and the umpires have no control over the game.

The perceived threat and interference with nuclear weapons, military planes, subs, and continuous sightings over military bases have them all in an agreement of silence. Mexico and the US for instance have shared resources for UFO crashes with neither side disclosing information on the other.

These top secret treaties with eachother, I believe, are long-standing agreements that began during WW2, and involve all nations.

None of them are being open about this shared knowledge. And what they do say, is in agreement with all the others.

Tim