UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Minions in Disguise
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:05 pm 

I think our own individual perceptions often play a huge part in how we humans tend to judge what we think we've heard or seen.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:13 am 

Perceptions are something the human mind struggles with. For anything we see that is unusual or not easily comprehended, some form of identification has to be applied in order for us to accept what we see.

Thinking about the flap in Stevensville. Once the shape and size of the object was accepted, and others shared the sight, it settled into the consciousness as real. Without meaning ascribed to it, it cannot be comprehended.

Good observation there Tweaked.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:52 am 

Hi joey978, I agree with tim about minions being diguised as children, but like you said thats only your theory and everyone has their theorys, I myself tend to not agree or disagree too much on any one thing but I do not think they fool us by diguise, however, some people believe the anti christ will be loved by many and seen as a good person, the great deciever, who knows for sure? But I have this thing and I won't go into it too much, but I can feel energy off other people and I would know right away if something was pretending to be something else just by their energy, good or bad energy is energy, My belief is that a living person gives off a certain energy pattern and say a spirit gives off quite another and there are some people who can literaly block me from feeling their energy, I really do not want to explain how I know this because it really is a long story but I really can, which also leads to other questions like can i read an aliens energy? I do not know for sure, but I edo know there are energys that are much different in nature and one may be alien, probably is, however there is a lot I do not know about this so calledgift i have but i can take energy from people sometimes without even knowing it, so it's not really a good gift like say a new car. anyway just wanted to chime in and say hello to all.joey978

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:28 am 

It is interesting about feeling a person's energy. I can identify with that. One on one is one thing, but I've had several experiences lately.

Last week, we lost 4 Canadian troops in Afghanistan. Their repatriation includes a motorcade from Canadian Forces Base Trenton, to the Coroner's office building in Toronto.

This route passes under dozens of bridges. At each bridge along the journey for the troops and their families, citizens, police, vets, children, many people, stand and salute or wave a flag, which I do. It is very emotional. Traffic is stopped from passing all the official cars and herses, and is flanked by cruisers with flashing lights. On the opposite side of the freeway, cars pull over out of respect.

On the day we lost four, and their procession came by, the energy from the crowd was something I'd never felt before. It wasn't happy, it wasn't sad, although I was crying, it was more like a shared emotional place, and I think that I would have to say, that I felt love. It was peaceful and profound at the same time.

I caught the faces of the families, and many in the long procession of cars were crying, and waving to all of us as they passed by.

That kind of energy was overwhelming.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:43 am 

I can relate to the mass emotional state all must have been in at the same time, therfor when more minds are thinking on the same thing I believe the emotional energy is stronger. If you could get almost every prson in the world to think the same thought at the same time, there is no telling how far reaching it could become, all that energy focused into one spot at the same moment in time, its almost too much to even grasp, just the concept, but we all know that will never happen, but its a thought. Latelyu the whole psi energy thing with me has been at a low point as in i seldom feel it except when forced to be crowded into a small space with a lot of people and then it kicks in and i can feel it but i am so much better at keeping it at bay. maybe its learning to control my thoughts though meditation, i really do not know but I find myself thinking on such a different level after taking time each day to just try and put my mind and whole self directly in the moment, the absolute here and now. That is so hard to actually do, to close off all outside distractions, I am still not all that good at it and I have also learned that I need to have some type of balance in my life in order to be more of a complete individual, I can't just cut off all outside stuff and meditate all day, i need to have a balance in my life, like one rthing offsets another, does that make sense, sometimes I take myself way too seriously and have to slow down, reality check, because its easy for me to get so caught up in something that I will blow off all else.anyway nice hearing from you ,joey978

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:39 am 

The first time I felt what I call 'dark' energy was when I was about 9 years old.

My father had problems, and was a very disturbed man. When he was home, we hid. Well, for some strange reason, I felt like I didn't want to hide anymore, and went into the livingroom where he was sitting in his chair watching the hockey game.

I walked past him, and sat on the couch, and he was totally silent.

I could not turn my head, or I'd be looking at him, but I could feel him burning a hole in my soul.

The air was as cold as any winter day. I was shaking on the inside and had the worst feeling of total and complete dread. It is a hard to explain feeling, but if there was a devil, I was in his presence, it was that strong.

It took me at least 10 minutes to muster up enough strength to get up and leave the room, and my legs felt like they would not hold me up.

Years later, my husband not knowing my history at the time, happened to meet him during the course of the business day. Rod was a lineman at the time, and my father was an electrical inspector. They had never met before that day. Well, my husband invites him to dinner. He didn't seem so intimidating right off, but when he sat down, I had that same cold air, and horrible shaking on the inside. I could not hold my fork without a great deal of effort.

He left shortly after, and has since died. But, where do people go with that type of energy.

It was, the single worst negative influence that I have ever felt in my life.

I am trying hard with meditation Joey. Much going on in my life right now. I have found that counting, much like before hypnosis, will fade the activity thoughts away, and I can concentrate on what I want to hear. I sleep with my window open, so I hear the wind, and rain, and just sounds of the night. It puts me in such a peaceful place. But, I hesitate, because when i go beyond that, fear overtakes.

I'm getting there.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:29 pm 

Tim, I know how you are feeling, I too let fear get to m,e and its so very hard to rid your mind of that fear, half the time i do not even know where the fear comes from or what I am afraid of its like an anxiety attack comes on, but i still think the answer is in meditation, learning tobe in control of your mind, getting beyound those things we fear. Before i realised what it was that made me able to feel anothers energy and actually absorb that energy, I was afraid of it and it all comes to us being afraid of the unknown, we are afraid of those things which we do not understand, are not familiar with, thats why so many people sre afraid of change because we do not know what comes from change. The point is, through meditation i have learned to have some control over my thoughts and can act or not act accordingly but its a long proccess to get there to learn essentially more about ourselves, meditation is nothing more than learning to be able to understand our thoughts and to realise what really is going on around us in us , not what we have been spoon fed our whole lives but what the true nature of things are. People as a whole do not listen to ourselves, we tend to go through life reacting to situations as they come at us instead of creating our own paths, can you understand what i am getting at and i think the more we begin to have control of our minds ans see things for what they are then the better off we becomejoey978

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:08 am 

0k i don't want to go too far off subject but i was watching a popular program on TV the other week, a program where people have private readings from psychics to contact their dead relatives etc...

This one reading in specific i observed was not like the typical ones i have ever seen before, the psychic (who is world ronouned for his success) struggled to get a hold of the "psychic" information he usually receives from the past on 'spirits', and the woman who had paid for this private reading had to explain to the psychic that "a voice" had asked her son when he was alive,
if he "was ready to go" shortly before he died? just a random voice had asked him and he said "yes" apparently... he was a troubled man with strong addictions to drugs etc the woman explained... then basically the psychic started picking up on other info and they changed the subject...

the famous psychic seemed troubled in the reading he was giving and finnished it fairly sharpish... this says to me that if the psychic can generally connect with spirits that are human, or even animals... theres somthing else, another/other energy/s that we simply cannot perceive correctly as it is not human-orrientated... even trained psychics!

slightly strange to think that people who train and dedicate their whole life to being able to connect with and read spirits etc cannot seem to understand or perceive these certain "energys"...

these energys seem not human or spirit-like energys, rather what the name says, just a "energy" of some kind... what these 'energys' might be capible of no human will know it seems, not even psychics as these energys seem to be able to disguise itself from being psychically perceived / read...

I personally think that some of these energys we have on this earth are of great power, beyond our control and perception, and the energys themselfs decide how us as humans will perceive them... i hear stories of places that have these known portals and people living near by, the energys show themselfs as the specific persons worst fear if / when it decides to manifestate...
this to me sounds like a warning of somekind rather than a threat.

sorry for rambling on, just wanted to state that even professional, life dedicated psychics find it hard to perceive these 'energys'.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 am 

James Van Praagh says that what he HEARS when he first "taps into spirit" is like someone playing a 16 r.p.m. phonograph record at 78 r.p.m. (or maybe even faster), and he has to mentally remind them that the Time Differential between where They are and where HE is receiving is much different, and he asks them to slow down their language so he can actually understand what the spirit(s) are trying to tell him to say. If you're too young to understand that analogy, think of what "Alvin & the Chipmunks" would sound like, if played twice as fast as we normally hear them, which is just normal voices singing very slowly, and then sped up to make it sound like what our idea of chipmunk voices might be...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:10 pm 

Hey Jeff here, been very busy getting my business up and going, just taking a break to check in to see what everyone is talking about.

I believe that many people believe that they have to have others run their minds, thoughts for them and don't realize that our minds are our own and we have the right to choose what goes into it and what we want to take from it.

When we are faced with others that have a feeling about them that seems to come from the dark side itself, we tend to let that feeling (atmosphere) seep into our minds and sunconcious and before long we tend to perseeve this as something that should be selt with day in and day out, as we perseeve the fact that we need to breeth daily.

Meditation is the best medicine to clean the mind of such past garbage.

I let the sounds of nature clean my mind, during the day and night, sometimes I sit within the woods under an old old tree and meditate, clearing my mind of everything that was forced into my head by others.
During the night I will lay in bed and look out the large bay windows here in the bedroom and watch the stars and listen to all the frogs in the pond down the road from us.

Listening to something of nature is like listening to something pure.

Where a person would go once dead, afterhaving a life of deep hatred in the soul, I haven't a clue, but I will tell you what you give out during your life will be received many times over in death.

Standing in purgatory should give some0one time to wonder of their past life experiences.

Just rambling about here

Jeff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next