UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 am 

What do you define as a dimension Jeff?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:49 pm 

David

Oh my god, there are so many level and existences of dimensions, for any one to fully understand what I am tryin to say, they would have to fully read the last 150 pages I just wrote to a friend of mine.
Dimensions, realms, parallel, portals to, portal from, purgatory, hell, heaven, oh man the list of trying to fully explain out dimensions just goes on forever.
Hoping to have a book written up by this fall on my theories about dimensions.
On top of this I've been trying to explain out how other dimensions have an effect on how we live our lives, deja vu, the insane, crazy, killers, god fearing people, elementals, entities.
For me to talk here about the whole thing, this post would be about 30 pages and climbing.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:03 pm 

That is not what I meant Jeff. What I was asking was for you to explain what you perceive to be a dimension in respect to the field in which you exist.

The activities or functions of the field are something else again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:41 am 

Sorry about that David

I look at dimensions as oh, hard to explain here, like everything in time has completely played itself out, and each minute of every day from start to finish keeps playing itself over and over for an eternity.
Dimensions is the total completion of all time.
We have all been born, lived and died from the start of time to the end of time.
Now everything is almost like a residual haunt which plays over and over.

Perhaps this is gods' cruel joke for an eternity?

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:46 am 

Thanks Jeff.......you got it down pretty good. You should also consider that its all simultaneous, because there are no actual years, both past and future exist simultaneously. It is only the rate of energy input that gives us a sense of time passage in the present.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:30 pm 

Yes that is correct only because there is the area of deja vu, which tells me that I (we) have done this certain thing before, which could at the moment be millions of times, since everything is over and over.
Since my life has played itself out in its entirety, what I perceive as present time, (now) could easily be a deja vu to my other self in yesterdays perception of time.
Hope that came out right?

I have a theory that since time is continuous, over and over, what we see as ghost, could actually be just other people of this countinual cycle.
Perhaps when you here a voice in the air asking "What is your name?" perhaps this is a ghost hunting team on the other level of time lookng for ghost, and the dimensions between you and them were overlapping so their real time over lapped your real time.
I have tons of material I've written on this subject, and I add to it each day, because just going outside and having a smoke will somehow jog free another idea.
What if for say, our future human race in the year 8450 have finally decided that the paranormal world is actually real, and they have learned at this point on how to manipulate portals through time, and in hopes of changing the past to a better world they go to the year 5000BC and put something there which changes history for us, but since it is now our history, we would never know it changed.
For example, say if in the year 1789 we blew up half the world and could no longer live in the area, leaving only half the earth intact.
Our future selves who can travel actually went back to this time frame and changed history, so now we live in a world where the entire planet is here, but we wouldn't know this because it wasn't in our history to be taught to us.
So when we find something new on the planet, was it always here, or did our future selves go back in time and bring this object to this time period for us to discover it, almost like saving things from extinction.
Since everything is continuous, changing history will not change the future, because it's all played out, and what happens, has already happened.

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:26 pm 

Fascinating. Can't wait to hear more about that oak tree.

I wonder about things like amber, which hardens with little bugs in it sometimes. My son brought me home an amber necklace from a remote part of Mexico where they were hiking a few years ago. You can clearly see little things in it.

I accidentally fell asleep with it on one night, and had THE worst nightmare!! I wear it now only a few hours at a time.

Keep up the great work.

Tim