UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:47 pm 

I don't get what's going on here. Is this like outer body experiences or something? Please explain.

Last edited by Timbit on Sun May 18, 2008 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spelling

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:16 pm 

I am not really sure per say. As Paul put it in the Bible, whether there in the spirit or not I cannot be sure.

What I mean is this. I have had obvious physical contact with aliens, and I have also had mental contact with them, I have also entered a visionary state and seen them, but may or may not have ever left my room or even my body. So to say for certain that I know I was there or not I really cannot.

As of late I have been focused on my meditation to enhance my ability to reach out. I have not been able to re-establish contact for the last week or so. I am wondering what this means, but we shall see. I have also gone from the uneasy sensation of being watched to totally comfortable. I am curious or not as to what has happened, but I will keep people informed.

Life is too short to worry though, life must continue, and good things will come from whatever happens. Eyes wide open.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:47 pm 

Hey, Billy... When I was much younger, ALL of my rememberable contacts were physical--they physically "beamed me up" through the ceilings, or the clouds, from wherever I physically was at the time they came.

Then, later in life, I began seeing them in a dream state as often as I did in the physical state. I guess I didn't think to question it much, because there was very little difference, when I was with them, and it seemed not to matter how I got there...

Now, or at least since 2001, the only physical contact I can say for certain, has been the day time sightings near my house, and the strange creatures/objects my camera has caught when I was being "told" to use the camera... because they weren't visible to the naked eyes.

I don't know if my health has been a factor, because I've not been well for quite some time. I've wondered if ill health affects whether or not it's safe or permitted to put me in a paralyzed state to transfer me physically. But I still occasionally have dreams of seeing off-worldly places, and hearing what I awaken to perceive as alien thoughts about the earth's dilemma.

I think, once we're contacted, we can remain in contact in many different ways. I never sit down and try to reach Them. I figure if they have something to show me, They have my address!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:49 am 

That is a really good point. As I slowly become less hostile, and more curious, I realise that if they have something to say its very likely they will let me know what I need to know. I am thinking about it like this though, as a "freind" should they always be the one calling? LOL. ;)

However, the sleep has been wonderful. I also have not been having any dreams or visions, but last week I had a powerful rash of them where I got very little sleep. So I am thinking that maybe I have burnt myself out for the moment, but regardless, I love sleep.

Sleep is on par with sex, LOL.

As for your being ill, I had not realised, and was pondering if you have ever experienced a long distance healing session. I might be a bit rusty, but I am certainly willing to give it a whirl.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:54 am 

Billy, I have reached out to several long-distance healers who have said, "There's nothing we can do." But I'm ALWAYS open to it. I'll take whatever I can get!! I've seen healing work miracles in my lifetime, so I know in some people it's possible. I've never given up on the thought that it could work for me...

I've gone from 106 lbs. in February 2007 to less than 80 lbs. now. It could be something called Chronic Wasting Disease, but I tend to think it's something else... plus the medications I'm taking for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Acid Reflux. No matter how much I eat, I can't gain weight. I'm tired all the time. Some days I'm too weak to even feed the cats. (My computer is close to the bed, so as long as I can sit up, I'll be HERE...) So any help you can render, rusty or not, I'm very open to...

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:31 pm 

Wow, I wonder who taught them such defeatism. I beleive the power of healing, which is highly tied into the power of love, and the very essence of God, can be very helpful, and I am going to do all I can to help you out. God willing you will see some real changes.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:56 pm 

I "opened up a window" to you, last night... Intent and Acceptance are very powerful. I'll keep you posted. (Today is one of my not-so-good days.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:09 pm 

It is to my understanding that spirits dont come to one unless invited in somehow, whether conscienciously(sp?) or non. When we are not protected by God we are more vaunerable to such happenings. They will attach themselves to you , so to speak, and they will follow you. they can even take up residence in a place and stay there unless they are cast out by the divine spirit. The Holy Spirit. I know alot of you may think the bible to be nothing more than a story, but what story do you know of that has been proven time and time again through history, science, archeology? if you truely have an open mind, take a look at what the scripiture has to say on such matters. Dont think I am here to preach, i to have had to tell them to leave me alone more then once. and while searching for answers i found alot of them in the bible. And dont think you are smarter or wiser then they. we are absolutly not. But we can be more powerful then they and next time you feel the need to pray please do not hestitate to. it may just be the divine spirit trying to help you out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:20 pm 

I am a christian, so I understand what you are saying, and in general agree, but there are a great many things which the Bible has not covered, and it is in those areas that the stuff which my life has involved fall. So I will say this. With all due respect, unless you have experienced the walk of everyone in here, and understand precisely what has gone on, do not assume you understand all things.

A perfect example is as simple as this. IF a spirit were in a place when someone moved into the place, had the auhtority by contract or ownership to be there, you would almost think an unwelcomed spirit would automatically have to give up claim. Especially if you read all the Bible has to say on authority and how it works, but that is not the case, and even God fearing people come under attack and oppression, and it is not always as simple as a prayer to deal with it.

Remeber this type only come out by prayer and fasting.

That is a warning that it is not always a simple task to remove something. So alas, I have said my piece.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:19 am 

i meant no offense in my reply. sorry for that if there was any. i simply was trying to let you of alternatives to a solution if one was wanted. i am not here to argue points of beileves with anyone. i just simply stated one of mine. sometimes when i speak of such matters i can get a bit carried away. cant help it. sorry for that to. i am not however sorry for my beileves. i am not in any way trying to put myself above anyone here. maybe i havent walked in everyones shoes. but i have been where few go, seen many of what is talked about on this forum and have experienced things beyond comprehension. my point was that the bible is a good place to look for answers. and in what i beileve, it does cover EVERY aspect of EVERYTHING that is here on earth and in the spiritual realm. maybe not to great detail as we sometimes need, but it is there. Hope there are no hard feelings due to differences in opinion. hand shake? :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next