UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:30 pm 

Hi Cherry79 - I am sure it is not a hoax - do you have any memories of a previous occurrence, like just before you were pregnant, or earlier? Also, what is your little girl like? Be most interested to know.

Cherry79 wrote:
i was pregnant with my little girl my due date was due very soon like couple weeks...so i was laying down relaxing in bed beside my husband he was sleeping and i was just laying there thinking about the baby feeling her kicking faintly and i closed my eyes, and then all of a sudden i felt like somone was watching me i opened my eyes and there standing beside me a tall skinny long arms huge head with big black slanted eyes looking at me it had two slits for nostrils and a slit for a mouth looking down at me,his color was like light brownish tan must of been 6 feet tall next to me by the bed ...
i wanted to move i could not , i was stuck my arms legs felt very very heavy , i tryed to scream nothing was coming out.... i was terriefied i couldnt do anything get away was a horrible feeling.
so it was staring at me for about 4 ,5 min but to me i think maybe longer then i was set free i can move....i yelled at my man he woke up and he saw it for about 10 sec ish he grabbed the lamp and through it at the alien it vanished.....

theres more...

few days later

i was on the computer looking at the news and there was a sighting of a UFO in the same area were we lived witch happend the same night this alien was in my room in my house....

so i know this was realy true cause my man seen it....and so did my fellow neighbours seen the ufo the same night .

I swear the is not a hoax .....Thanks for reading and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:14 pm 

You are so lucky that your fright didn't put you into labor! I'm sure it's something neither of you will ever forget. Don't be surprised if your little girl someday speaks of experiences of her own; she may have been a "chosen" one. Perhaps you are, too, but until you saw the alien, you had no previous memories. Every generation - probably from the beginning of Time - has had it's share of "chosen" people whose bloodlines are followed by the Others. We don't know if the Others are entities from our future who have come back to teach us not to make the same mistakes their ancestors did, or if they are somehow related to us, and are just watching how we grow and evolve. But just remember... If the alien had wanted to hurt you or take you, you wouldn't still be here to tell us your experience. I don't believe you have a reason to worry. Thanks for sharing with us.

Post subject: smartphonetutor
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:59 pm 

This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely accommodating data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post. https://smartphonetutor.com

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:09 am 

I can see that there are things that need a new focus on and when it comes to the changes we seek there are lot of places we need to dwell into first. I guess you might have heard about the Machine learning part where people seek the greater good by making sure machines have enough knowledge to help humans and humanity around. In the similar aspect we can see that Image annotation services are a huge now because of Machine learning thing Imageannotation.ai

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13