UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:37 am
Posts: 2
My views about aliens really changed after reading this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm
Posts: 42
i got a random question, it sorta has to do with your topic, if aliens can sneak in our rooms then sneak out, BUT while their in there some people.. like you can sense a feeling or even see a figure near by so if they can invent their 'UFO', travel here, sneak in, 'give' babies 'gifts', why can't they cloak them selves from our senses to stay hidden or if they have some kind of brain weapon or ability.. just talk to us in our minds then show themselves in front of us to not be so creepy, i'd love to meet an alien but what scares me is everyones stories about how creepy each alien is when they 'visit'
its just like a stalker, just talk to the person.. dont look at 'em for hours


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:19 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:03 am
Posts: 5765
Location: Foothills of Hollywood, CA
My personal take on this is... there are many species of off-worlders. Those of us who have established a relationship with one, can usually sense all of the others, because we're sensitive to the vibrations they and their presence in our atmosphere give off. If you've ever thought you've seen a ghost, heard a ghost, felt a time-slip, seen a UFO, you are probably sensitive to every one of them when they are close in our proximity. Sometimes our first contact comes in the form of "dreams" which may or may not be just dreams. Sometimes they choose us, and decide to let us know when they're close... and often they DO let us know they're here for contact. All we have to do is recognize the vibration/invitation and accept it with a "yes" in our minds. At other times, I think they are very curious about the things we have, the foods we eat, etc. and since they don't really understand our human protocols, they just come in and "sample" things, or "borrow something" - sometimes for a long period of time... and then return it when we least expect to ever see it again.

_________________
Some days are DIAMONDS; some days are STONES!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm
Posts: 42
Tweaked wrote:
My personal take on this is... there are many species of off-worlders. Those of us who have established a relationship with one, can usually sense all of the others, because we're sensitive to the vibrations they and their presence in our atmosphere give off. If you've ever thought you've seen a ghost, heard a ghost, felt a time-slip, seen a UFO, you are probably sensitive to every one of them when they are close in our proximity. Sometimes our first contact comes in the form of "dreams" which may or may not be just dreams. Sometimes they choose us, and decide to let us know when they're close... and often they DO let us know they're here for contact. All we have to do is recognize the vibration/invitation and accept it with a "yes" in our minds. At other times, I think they are very curious about the things we have, the foods we eat, etc. and since they don't really understand our human protocols, they just come in and "sample" things, or "borrow something" - sometimes for a long period of time... and then return it when we least expect to ever see it again.


well for all of those aliens 'studying' us for all of these years, you'd think they would have learned some of our ways, you know... and im sure some people have beaten and made run away a few aliens from their houses, those few beatened aliens would learn to not just walk in and then tell their own kind to be safer when trying to contact us (like use facebook, jk : P), if there is more than 1 kind of alien looking at us.. then it does make us seem like the stupid species, they figured out all of that stuff and we are stuck on our own planet
and... you and other posters are lucky to have seen or claim to seen things that seem to be non earthy, i'd like to have some kind of experience like that but i know it seems more like a 'chosen one' type thing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:13 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:03 am
Posts: 5765
Location: Foothills of Hollywood, CA
Learn to meditate. Open yourself to your inner senses. All military, police, detectives, psychics, and others who work in dangerous jobs know what a "gut feeling" is... That's all it takes; being aware of your gut feelings. THAT's your sensitivity working for you. We're all born with it, but we don't all start off seeing aliens, ghosts, or even know that we have it. Some have an awakening after a tragedy or an accident that nearly takes their lives. Others just go through life until one night they have a dream that stirs something inside of them, or they're late for work only to learn if they'd been there on time, they wouldn't be here, anymore. So, as I said... be open to it. But be careful what you wish for.

_________________
Some days are DIAMONDS; some days are STONES!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm
Posts: 42
Tweaked wrote:
Learn to meditate. Open yourself to your inner senses. All military, police, detectives, psychics, and others who work in dangerous jobs know what a "gut feeling" is... That's all it takes; being aware of your gut feelings. THAT's your sensitivity working for you. We're all born with it, but we don't all start off seeing aliens, ghosts, or even know that we have it. Some have an awakening after a tragedy or an accident that nearly takes their lives. Others just go through life until one night they have a dream that stirs something inside of them, or they're late for work only to learn if they'd been there on time, they wouldn't be here, anymore. So, as I said... be open to it. But be careful what you wish for.

I don't believe meditating would help bring aliens to me, I doubt every single person who has ever seen a ghost, UFO, alien or anything else weird has a completely focused mind and body, I have had weird dreams that made my body shake in real life that woke me and I gotten scared a few times at night but just cuz I was watching vids about aliens, and... Ya I know idk what kind of alien if any would meet me, 1 to talk or 1 to kill... Idk but I guess I'll take that risk just to see what more this universe has


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:03 am
Posts: 5765
Location: Foothills of Hollywood, CA
Well that's your belief, and in my opinion, your loss. But like I said... It's up to you.

_________________
Some days are DIAMONDS; some days are STONES!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm
Posts: 42
Tweaked wrote:
Well that's your belief, and in my opinion, your loss. But like I said... It's up to you.

well you got lucky tho, I read some of ur post... You said ur mom was visited... So you and ur bro are alien 'gift' children, so ur mom either was chosen by random or she did something special in her life for them to choose her, have you ever wondered why she of all people was visited and given those 2 'gifts' then later you both visited?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:54 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:03 am
Posts: 5765
Location: Foothills of Hollywood, CA
No, I've never wondered, because my great aunt and my great-grandmother were also visited. It tends to run in families... kind of like the way our scientists follow the genes of a particular family line, to see what's in the DNA - diseases, traits between siblings, commonalities of twins, and those sorts of things. Being visited seemed normal to me, until I learned in school that none of the other kids had any idea what I was talking about, and I wasn't allowed to discuss it at home. Only when I went to visit my great-aunt was I allowed to talk about them and ask questions of her. She tailored her answers to fit a child, so they weren't in detail. But she said not to worry - that there were MANY people from other planets and other places, and that Earth was like a wonderful garden - where plants, animals, creatures of the sea, and people on the planet could all learn to live together in peace, one day. If my great-aunt were still alive, I think she'd be sorely disappointed after witnessing Civil Rights come into Law, and seeing women's rights begin to come to the forefront in the U.S. I'm sure she figured by the end of last Century, we would have all learned how to live together in peace. That was her wish for all of us. She was a very good person.

_________________
Some days are DIAMONDS; some days are STONES!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm
Posts: 42
Tweaked wrote:
No, I've never wondered, because my great aunt and my great-grandmother were also visited. It tends to run in families... kind of like the way our scientists follow the genes of a particular family line, to see what's in the DNA - diseases, traits between siblings, commonalities of twins, and those sorts of things. Being visited seemed normal to me, until I learned in school that none of the other kids had any idea what I was talking about, and I wasn't allowed to discuss it at home. Only when I went to visit my great-aunt was I allowed to talk about them and ask questions of her. She tailored her answers to fit a child, so they weren't in detail. But she said not to worry - that there were MANY people from other planets and other places, and that Earth was like a wonderful garden - where plants, animals, creatures of the sea, and people on the planet could all learn to live together in peace, one day. If my great-aunt were still alive, I think she'd be sorely disappointed after witnessing Civil Rights come into Law, and seeing women's rights begin to come to the forefront in the U.S. I'm sure she figured by the end of last Century, we would have all learned how to live together in peace. That was her wish for all of us. She was a very good person.

well she does sound like a good person, I'm wondering tho.., the 1st person in ur family tree to be 'visited', why they were chosen, can I suggest this tho... Everything you have learn from ur own experience and ur families history with creatures, aliens, magic or anything else... Write it all down somewhere so you can pass on everything to the future, every detail


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron
Powered by phpBB