UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 pm 

Moose are very gentle creatures. You will only be challenged by them if you interfere during mating season.

Thought you might like to see this picture recently sent to me. It is from my hometown, taken by the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police).

Tim

Attachments:
moosex2.jpg
moosex2.jpg [ 83.21 KiB | Viewed 9488 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:06 pm 

Timbit wrote:
Moose are very gentle creatures. You will only be challenged by them if you interfere during mating season.

Thought you might like to see this picture recently sent to me. It is from my hometown, taken by the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police).

Tim
What a beautiful animals.I have been with in 10 feet of moose when I went to maine one year.I always talk and do not move to quickly as not to scare them.I try to see threw there eyes and try to think what they are thinking of me and my actions.And it has worked for the animals.Thanks for the pictures.they are great.And a white moose.Never ever thought of that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:18 pm 

I had never seen a white moose either, until this picture.

They are very magestic animals aren't they? So amazingly BIG, yet absolutely graceful when they run. Long, long legs.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:27 pm 

I wonder if in one of the Native cultures, a White Moose has a similar connotation to that of a White Buffalo.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:53 pm 

Timbit wrote:
I had never seen a white moose either, until this picture.

They are very magestic animals aren't they? So amazingly BIG, yet absolutely graceful when they run. Long, long legs.

Tim
And the way they run threw brush as if it was not even there always amazes me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:51 am 

A white moose has to be a very rare event for sure and must have some significance, like a white bufalo that was born a few years back.

And can a moose swim? Absolutely amazing the strength and the stamina these animals have.

I once watched a cow and her calf swimming across the Columbia River just north of Revelstoke. When we stopped to have a look they were just entering the water to swim across to where we were. We had work to do and drove away, but when we came back some hours later, at least three hours had passed, they were still swimming and had almost made it across.

The water was so cold, a human would not last more than a minute or two at most, you would think these two would be pretty tired after swimming against such a strong flow for so long, but they still had the strength to run and run they did. Straight up the side of the mountain and my boss who wanted to shoot the calf didn't even get a shot off, which was fine with me because I thought their life was tough enough without any of us adding to it.

But a white moose, that is awesome! Thanks Tim,

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:07 am 

If anyone has the money to buy food, WHY oh WHY would anyone want to ever shoot someone else just for the thrill of the kill? (You already know the story of me and my chickens... no way would I have ever allowed one of them n MY dinner plate!)

Post subject: treatmensissues
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:56 pm 

Your site is truly cool and this is an awesome motivating article. Much thanks to you to such an extent. https://treatmensissues.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next