UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:28 pm 

My first encounter was when I was very young maybe 8 or to 10.It is not like I wrote the date down as a child.But my last one was 2007. I was at my cabin in the mountains of Montana.I own 60 acres out there and could not stand the city life of Boston anymore so I moved. I went to bed and was having a dream as if I could not move my head back and forth in any direction.I knew I was dreaming and thought I would wake myself up so I shook my head back and forth to wake up.I could not shake my head.I then opened my eyes and was in some room full of white light. I then realized I was on some form of table with my head pinned between 2 little partitions. I was just laying there and in my head was saying just go with it.I could not move but was just looking straight upat this what I guess would be the ceiling.But it was so bright with white light I almost felt I was just hanging there.It seemed like I had just blinked and there was a very colorful light in a circle above me.It was about 2 feet round and was slowly going around. The colors of the lights were beautiful and calming to look at.it was as if this wheel of light had every possible color in it.it went around and around.I felt so happy.then with what appeared as another blink the light was gone.On the right side of were I was laying a I guess you would call it a alien.Just saying that for some reason makes me feel like I am insulting it. Why I do not know. It leaned over and looked in my face. I felt sad as it looked at me not scared or anything .But this is probably because I have played with black bears that I have made friends with over the years in the mountains.I got the feeling this life from somewhere else felt sorry for me.And for some reason I felt sorry for it also.It did not say anything to me like the world is coming to a end or they wanted me to make hybrid babys or some other wierd thing I have read on websites. It was just sad. It then stood up and I felt as if I was falling backwards and getting lighter. i then shook my head and was back in my bed.Over the past 40 years I have some form of contact whether it be just lights leaving my room or life at the base of my bed.Or the lights flying slowly over the trees making no sound.Or like with my friend Scott or years before what sounded like childrens tones but a language I could not understand just out of reach with my brother.Why this happens to some and not others I have no idea.I am not special I am not smarter I am really nothing in comparison to some of the things others have done in this world.But I am glad and consider myself lucky to have the experiences.Whether people believe in life from somewhere else to me is not important. If someone has caught a fish and he lets it go.He tells others of this great fish and knowone believes him.He still knows he caught it and it does not really mean anyhting if others do not believe him. Because when you look up at all those lights in the sky at night and one goes out. The next night you do not even notice. that is a whole planet so what do I know compared to all thats up there. Nothing ,nothing at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:23 pm 

I love your account... Thanks so much for posting it.

I think some of us are born with a "special" sensitivity -- and this enables us to makes friends with animals who are wild, allows us to perhaps see ghosts or auras, from time to time, and makes us keenly aware that we have never been alone on this 3rd rock from the Sun.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:02 am 

Tweaked wrote:
I love your account... Thanks so much for posting it.

I think some of us are born with a "special" sensitivity -- and this enables us to makes friends with animals who are wild, allows us to perhaps see ghosts or auras, from time to time, and makes us keenly aware that we have never been alone on this 3rd rock from the Sun.
Yes I am glad not to find people on here that are saying the aliens are bad and are up to no good.Not that those people do not have a right to there oppinion.I do not know why but some how I feel when they are saying bad things about the beings I feel I have to defend them as my friends.Not that they come to my house and knock on the door and stay for a talk.Or they give me gifts or cure me from some form of cancer. Just because I cannot figure out why they would even bother with someone like me over the years. I am just like everyone else nothing special. I do wonder some times if it is my conection to other life.Like the animals.I have been 50 feet from a Mountain Lion.Played with as many as 33 black bears in my day.I even have a picture of me kissing one in a tree. And video of rolling around on the ground with them.I did not raise any of them they just came out of the woods.And over time they were my friends. I have been 30 feet away from a grizzle bear cub with her mother 75 feet away from both of us.Many people think I am crazy.I think they are crazy for being afraid of everything.Instead of getting to know it. Or at least keeping there distance and just not wanting to grab a gun.I do not know were these beings come from .But I believe I am a better person for knowing of them.I judge knowone or anything just because it looks different then me.

Attachments:
File comment: One of my best friends.
new wayne.jpg [23.88 KiB]
Downloaded 175 times

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:39 am 

And I try (like you) NOT to judge, either ... altho with humans, often is REALLY HARD! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:01 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
And I try (like you) NOT to judge, either ... altho with humans, often is REALLY HARD! :mrgreen:
Yes it is hard as humans not to judge.But I have no problem judging people who hurt others.Or toture little children or rape women.iIfeel judging them is not a bad thing.Otherwise we would just let them continue there rain of terror on the rest of us.I just will not judge someone because of there weight or the way they look or the things they like .Just because i may not like it.Peace to you and your always. I hope you are holding up well with everything that is going on with you and your friends.But I would not put myself in the state of looking in the mirror and thinking because of what you have done in the past with what you say was a toxic life style that some how you will be the next one needing to go to the hospital.We all get old and get sick eventually.Just a normal part of life. It will happen to us all.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:08 am 

Almostalien, You certainly do have a way with animals, at least with the bears.

When I was very much younger my brother and I spent a lot of time out in the forest. My brother had a visit from a cougar one night. He was sleeping out in the open, in a sleeping bag and as soon as he had settled down to go to sleep a curious cougar appeared out of nowhere and approached him slowly.

He remained silent and hoped it was not looking for a meal. As it turned out it was just curious and after giving his head a good sniff it wandered off.

It doesn't sound very exciting as a story, but at the time it was quite an experience.

Nothing quite like nature in the wilderness, but sometimes it does get a bit dramatic. One evening we were washing dishes in a creek when a deer came thundering through our midst with a cougar bringing up the rear. Flashes of fur, hooves and paws and water spraying in the air and they were gone as fast as they came. Whether the cougar made its kill I have no idea, but it sure was an amazing sight.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:56 pm 

david barclay wrote:
Almostalien, You certainly do have a way with animals, at least with the bears.

When I was very much younger my brother and I spent a lot of time out in the forest. My brother had a visit from a cougar one night. He was sleeping out in the open, in a sleeping bag and as soon as he had settled down to go to sleep a curious cougar appeared out of nowhere and approached him slowly.

He remained silent and hoped it was not looking for a meal. As it turned out it was just curious and after giving his head a good sniff it wandered off.

It doesn't sound very exciting as a story, but at the time it was quite an experience.

Nothing quite like nature in the wilderness, but sometimes it does get a bit dramatic. One evening we were washing dishes in a creek when a deer came thundering through our midst with a cougar bringing up the rear. Flashes of fur, hooves and paws and water spraying in the air and they were gone as fast as they came. Whether the cougar made its kill I have no idea, but it sure was an amazing sight.
I love the animals 2 years ago there was a cougar 50 feet away from me in the back of my property.Such a beautiful animal .He just got up were he was laying and wandered off.I have also been a few feet away from a grizzle bear cub .It mother was about 100 feet away .I told her it was ok. And just backed up a little the cub kept coming towards me the mother was getting nervous.I just kept talking to her and got back further to not make her angry.I told her I was not like most humans and going to hurt the cub.She then called the cub to her.I have had many experiences with what people consider mean animals of the forest and have never in my life ever been hurt by the bears black or grizzle or cougar or any other animal.It is only people that have hurt me the most in my life.I would trust a animal in the forest then any human in the city.I can walk in the woods like I do often I carry no flash light because I want to be like the animals .I would never walk down some side street in the city with or without a flash light.Or even think of going down there at all.And there is only one wild animal that bothers me.And that is the human animal.They are the most vicous and will attack you for no reason at all.Maybe it is for your wallet. Maybe because they had a bad day some how they take it out on you. Or maybe they just do not like the way you look. The only reason a animal would attack people.Is for pertection.Or at least they are hungry and you are there food.So at least that is for a good reason not just for the fun of it.Peace to you always my friend in the human kingdom.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:51 am 

Given the choice, I guess I'd rather be eaten by a friend, than slaughtered by an enemy and left to rot.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:48 am 

Almostalien,

My wife is an animal person and she says you must have a very balanced psyche and I would have to agree with her on that one.

The only animal I ever got close enough to trade breath with was a moose and it was huge, something I will never forget. And no it was not chasing me, it just happened to be going in the opposite direction and because the snow was so deep there was no avoiding each other.

I let the moose make all the moves and after it had stuck its big nose in my face it went its way. I think the fact I was smiling helped.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:28 am 

Any animal can be vicious, David, but evidently the moose just realized the crossing of paths between the two of you was a non-threatening experience.