UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:52 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
Yes, in 1957 I had one of those very special experiences. I wanted the record "Tom Dooley" by The Kingston Trio, but because one verse talked about stabbing a woman with a knife, I wasn't allowed to listen to it on the radio, and when I said I'd just go buy the 45 r.p.m. record, my grandma took away my allowance. Four months later I was out wading in Jimmy Creek, and the record (with the label of course faded out from water exposure) came right to me. My grandpa placed the record between two heavy books so it wouldn't warp while it dried out ... and when he told me it was time to play the record and see what it was, my grandma threw a hissy-fit. She yelled at God and said something like, "How do you expect me to raise her right if you're always going to interfere?!!" Grandpa and I got a big chuckle out of that! :mrgreen:
Yes it is to bad she tried to play God and hurt you. Allot of people use God as if they some how themselves are the creator.But in the end they pay for what they have done. And just the fact she was not getting her own way with you all the time was her own personal Hell she created for herself.But you are better for it.She did you a favor by teaching you never to be like her.

Post subject: autotransportdealers
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:52 pm 

Great job, I just stumbled your site and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. I will subscribe to your feed and I hope you write again very soon. https://www.autotransportdealers.com