UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 am 
Unregistered
The Andreasson Investigation generated untold amounts of Enoch-Jesus-Amadon symbolism. I have been discovering more and more since about 1996. In this symbolism, 143 is called the Amadon Number. My personal belief was that Innocent Abel, Enoch, and Aaron were all incarnations of Amadon and that the beginning of the USA was an Amadon Enoch event. I
reached this conclusion in the early 1990's; then in about late 2oo6 I discovered the following
which I took as an indication of the accuracy of this statement:

Amadon x 1776 x Amadon = 14300 x 1776 x 14300 = 603550 x 601730,

which is the Book of Numbers Census Product (Bible). The Andreasson event was at South Ashburnham, Massachusetts, which is the only Amadon Number addressable zipcode in the
USA (1430), where the 14300 zipcode is the post office designation for Niagra Falls, NY and not
addressable in the usual sense. I took this recent discovery as yet another verification.

There is a rather technical website, which is a study rather than light reading. It reveals much more along these same lines of thought: paraastronomy.wordpress.com .

My discoveries indicate that hoaxing the Andreasson event and the subsequent investigation is
pretty much an impossibility. The Andreasson event was on 20th century day number 24496, whereas my symbolism is about a coming world event during the 24496th month since the symbolic birth day of Jesus. There are too many fortuitous coincidences that relate to the symbolism of Enoch and Jesus (these coincidences also relate to what I call System Riddles).

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:05 am 

Its not hoax, but it could be missunderstanding. Maybe its some part of brain which generate spiritual experiences, and aliens was modern style of such experience. In past she could see angels, or other fairy beings. There was lot of religion stuff, thats why i have such theory, everything was symbolic: Phoenix, Crystal paradise, God gate, Share bible

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:54 am 

Anyone can say this or that is a hoax and make a certain number of people believe it so.

It certainly is a good way to win fame and fortune eh.......it was dismissed at first, which is pretty standard........a contact, you mean like in a saucer that flies.....that is quite unlikely.

So you create a hoax that no one believes and when they do believe it they say it's a hoax.

Makes a lot of sense eh?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:21 am 

I do not know if the story of Betty is real or not.But I will say is there was a lot of activity in that area at a place called Barre Falls Dam.Which is only a few miles away.And this was in the mid to late 90s .The reason I know this .Is me and my brother saw ships had missing time.Me and my friend Scott his wife.My now divorced wife all saw ships in Barre Falls.I lived in Hubbardston Ma.Which is only a few miles down the road from Ashburnham Ma.I did not even know about her story until I moved out here to Montana and had been here for over 9 years.And was on the internet looking for things.It was not very populated back then.So I can imagine in 1969. When I moved to my town of Hubbardston in 1981 there was 1500 people in my town so I can imagine back then.I do not know why they were around there when I was there.But then I do not know why I have them out here in Montana now either off and on.And that is up at 6000 feet going over my property.But I am glad for it.Always have been.I feel very very lucky for this to have been going on now for over 40 years.It is awesome.I can honestly say and this might sound strange but I love them.We are different but the compassion is the same.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:24 pm 

We must not forget that areas with damns, nuclear plants, and large bodies of water always seems to draw this sort of activity. Unless we were there for the whole event, we cannot difinitively state what did or did not happen. What we should be asking is does she truly believe it, and if so, what truthful facts lent themselves to this belief.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

Post subject: autotransportdealers
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:53 pm 

Great job, I just stumbled your site and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. I will subscribe to your feed and I hope you write again very soon. https://www.autotransportdealers.com