UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:47 am 

I learned early in my childhood that not everyone had the same experiences, and because of my family's strict religious code (and the switchings I took in an effort to "beat the Devil out of me") I didn't talk about them until I left Indiana and came to live in Los Angeles where (in the '60s) one could admit such things and not be severely judged by everyone. When the aliens finally found me here (they'd lost track of me because I left Indiana so suddenly) I decided to NOT be quiet about them anymore. They never really frightened me, but I knew I was different from lots of people, and the only way to find out who's like me was to start talking... and not be concerned about what non-believers thought.

When Betty & Barney Hill's story broke (even tho I was not abducted; I always WANTED to go) I was ecstatic! People started talking about the subject, and reading about the subject. And now I am so thankful to have a lot of people around me who HAVE had similar experiences. And even the friends around me who haven't had anything similar happen--even the ones who don't think it's possible--don't disregard my opinions. Once in a while one of them will say, "You won't believe what happened to me today... oh, nevermind... yes you will--you believe in UFOs..." and then go on to tell me what happened. And THAT tells me that even tho they DON'Tbelieve, they're not sure ... If we CAN talk about it without worrying about what others may think, then we can get teeny bits of information out to those who normally wouldn't ever hear or read anything on the subject.

It took me many years, tho, before I tried regression. I'd heard such bad reports from others. When I dinally did get regressed the first time, it was by Derrel Sims (who, by the way, had a somewhat negative viewpoint of aliens). But after regressing me, Derrel seemed a bit mellower--at least in my case--because (I think for the first time) he'd had a subject who wasn't abused or intimidated by aliens. He seemed to grow from having regressed me, and I was startled by learning that I wasn't 3 1/2 when I was first contacted; rather, I was less than a year old!

I agree that there are a lot of regressionists who are in it for the money, the thrill, and for whatever shocking things they can get from their subjects. But the ones I mentioned, I know personally. That's why I'm not afraid to vouch for them.

I could have gone all my life without a regression, and it wouldn't have made a difference in my personal experiences. But I'm drafting a book (which can't be published until after my older family members are deceased) and I needed validation from accredited people in the UFO field for it to be considered a work of truth rather than just a bunch of fiction. So I began the quest.

Barbie
___

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:59 am 
Unregistered
[b][i][#800080]I think you are a brave person and i hope to be reading your book as soon as possible, i would like to know when you have managed to get it published as i am looking forward to adding it to my already extensive library.[/#800080][/i][/b]
[b][i][#800080][/#800080][/i][/b]
[b][i][#800080]My younger brother ended up having E.T.C therapies after going to a regressionist due to sleep walking and nasty nightmares, that regressionist was put in prison eventually due to his need to implant alien abduction events in to peoples thoughts in the attempt to keep is appointment book full, it was truly evil, i will never forgive him and i now have a fear of them even though i am a reasonably clever adult and know that not all regressionists are in it for the cash i still worry.[/#800080][/i][/b]
[b][i][#800080]I am glad your experience was a good one and i hope that what happened to my little brother will never happen again to anyone, he is 32 years old now as been on medication for paranoid schizophrenia since he was 18, he will never have a normal life.[/#800080][/i][/b]
[b][i][#800080]I think if you are going to talk about your paranormal experiences and so on its a good idea to only talk with those that have had similar types of experiences as they won't dismiss it as mad, it was my experience of seeing my brother as he told doctors and teachers or friends about what he thought had happened to him, he was treated like a mentally handicapped weirdo, i hated it., thats why i say use a site like this one, its a good start[/#800080][/i][/b][b][i][#800080] to letting it out because people on here are here for more or less the same reason and you are not face to face with people, its like a therapy in its self. [/#800080][/i][/b]
[;)]
[b][i][#800080]Kizzie xxx[/#800080][/i][/b]
___

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:44 am 

I won't be publishing the book any time soon; it could put my mother in danger from the military, and it would embarrass the great aunts and uncles who are still living... my family has a tendency to live to be nearly 100 years old, and my oldest great aunt is only 95...lol... (we should all be so lucky, right?) I think my mom and I have sufficiently lived life to the point that WE don't have to worry so much about living THAT long... (The religious ones never drank, smoked, sang in smokey bars or stayed up past 10pm, let alone danced ALL NIGHT!) My mom is paying the price for her lifestyle; she's only 75 and she's 80 lbs. over weight, has heart and kidney problems, old-age diabetes, and I don't expect her to live long.

She is totally different from all her brothers and sisters, and my brother and I are so different, we rarely have contact, even tho we live only a mile apart.

If your son isn't frightened, then perhaps his experiences will all be positive ones. Let's face it--if the aliens wanted to harm us or eradicate the human race, they would have done it by now. They may actually be us... several thousand years into our future... depending on whether Time is linear or fluid. And they may be trying to help us break some sort of loop that keeps repeating itself. I'm open to llots of school of thought about them. I just wish when I'm with them I could remember to ask the questions I want to ask. I always come back and think, "Now why the Hell didn't I ask this- and-that when I had the chance?" It never occurs to me, when I'm in the ship with them, to ask questions--I'm so busy mentally documenting everything I see going on around me, I forget to ask...

Well, it's getting late and we're going to go see the movie SERENITY tomorrow. That means getting up early and feeding the herd before we go down the mountain.

I'll talk to you soon.

Barbie
___

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:44 am 
Unregistered
[i]You are fortunate to have such good health in your family, my family appears to be cursed with very poor health.[/i]
[i][/i]
[i]We tend to live to 55 years old then die of a major heart attack, my son ( the one that gets alien visitations ) was born with a heart problem and suffers many health problems causing him to be unable to lead a normal life.[/i]
[i][/i]
[i]I suffer with a double heart murmur and an under active thiroid of a rare type as i can't keep my weight on and this problem usually comes with an over active thyroid, my health is bad most of the time due to a low immune system and anemia but i get on with life as best as i can, it never stopped me from marrying at 16 years old and having 4 children.[/i]
[i][/i]
[i]I hope your book works out well and sells by the hundreds, there has always been a good market for ufo and paranormal writings, my husband is a fan of all things about ufo's and hauntings so when we buy a book it gets well read then added to the loft library, we offen read them over and over.[/i]
[i][/i]
[i]I talked to my son about the alien he saw and asked him how the alien made him feel and he said that he had a pain in his side all that day but after the alien had been he felt so much better, i think they are healing him, well i hope so anyway.[/i]
[i][/i]
[i]I hope to chat with you soon....[/i]
[:)]
[i]Kizzie xxx[/i]
[i][/i]
[i][/i]
[i][/i]
[i][/i]
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:56 am 
Unregistered
Psudonyms work wonders. Even if someone knew who you were talking about, they could not act on it because their names were never used. Example Zach becomes Mack Jennings becomes Ginger, etc, fear not the truth, let it be the power which deals with others. Of course I was the one who told my 2nd grade class that my mom smokes that all the time when they lit some pot for us to know what it smells like. I also told my counselor at school when Desert Shield was going, that my mom was drunk all the time since my dad left. And one day I told my mother she was a whore. As you can see, I apparently don't fear things the way I should, LOL.
___

Post subject: great-wallpaper
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:29 pm 

I'm happy to see the immense subtle element here! https://www.great-wallpaper.com