UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: wheres the proof?
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:32 pm 
Unregistered
Show me the proof of these stories? Where is the evidence? Where are the Alines? Is it not strange that they come from far away world, but yet can speak every tounge that we have on earth? How does their technology work?
___

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:07 am 
Unregistered
[reply]Show me the proof of these stories? Where is the evidence? Where are the Alines? Is it not strange that they come from far away world, but yet can speak every tounge that we have on earth? How does their technology work?[/reply]

"Show me the proof of these stories?"

If you tone down your anger then perhaps the aliens won't feel so intimidated by you. And then maybe they'll come and tell you the proof you've been asking for.

"Where are the aliens?"

The question isn't where they are, but where they aren't. They could be anywhere and anyone for that matter, they can walk amongst us without being noticed. Because that's how much more intelligent they are over us. And that's how stupid we are incomparison to them.

"Is it not strange that they come from far away world, but yet can speak every tounge that we have on earth?"

Our languages aren't as complex and unique as we think they are. The Annunaki themselves use a system of language much like our's, except with tiny clicks and vocal notes we ourselves are unable to perform. This makes it sort of hard for them to have a unique accent, since the various ways of saying one word in the numerous accents of Earth actually make up many words in their language. Just that the word, "The" for instance.

"How does their technology work?"

It just does work, but if you are asking as to how they make their technology work or what components establish their technology to work. Isn't that hard to understand.

Their use of technology isn't that much more different overall than shining a light through a prism. And the means in which their technology works in from the use of internal-mental energy. Or basically psionic energy. They are able to do the various things with their crafts and such using the tremendous power of their minds. I mean these guys really really smart. So smart that you if you add in the intelligence of every human on Earth and mix that together and remove all defects that would hinder the overall intellect, it would still not be enough in comparison to just one Annunaki. So it's also not really that hard for them to destroy us by sending a psychic signal to each of our bodies causing our Hearts to suddenly stop working, which in terms kills us.

But you might ask, "why don't they?" The Annunaki are not savage killing machines, unlike humans. They respect individuality, so they don't become obsess with challenging and criticizing all views that oppose their own. They love animals and plants, so they don't eat them intentionally. They have no desire to take control over the universe, yet they do desire to protect intelligent life from extinction.

And that's your answer, if you want proof of this then you'll have to change yourself to not be a pest to them. Otherwise, they'll never want to see you and you'll never get the proof you want so badly.

If you want proof of their existence, then look at your genes, look at our history, look at our myths and culture. Look at our evolution, there is your proof. Only the eyes of one that doesn't understand artificial selection does such become trivial.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:25 pm 
Unregistered
Sorry pal, if I sounded like I was expressing Anger, I was not! I am not that type of guy. I am asking quite a simple question. However, you seem to have given quit a detailed responce, to which I thankyou. However, you still have been unable to answer my question, where is the physical proof? Do not for one second get me wrong, I truely believe tha there is other life in this universe, more likely civilazations much older then us, whom may have easly managed to master space travel. But we are still missing that proof that they have come to visit us.

Why, in fact, would they even consider visiting us? I mean, in the vast speace that we call the universe, why would they decide to visit us? Why would they want to visit a world where we are only starting to form a proper base for technology, where we have only managed to make it to the moon, (if we even did that!!!), where we would be so far behind them, it would be like watching the birds fly in the sky?

You give these aliens some very fancy names, which is fine! However, show me the proof that you, our anyone else for that matter have been in touch with these guys.

Please, I want to believe that they have come and visitied us, but there is no real grounds to believe this. Make me eat my words.
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:24 pm 

The PROOF you ask for is well-hidden in the Classified Archives of every major world government. FOIA papers (Freedom of Information Act) that allows researchers in the USA from time-to-time to inadvertently retrieve pages that have been cleared for public purchase, hint that there are other, much more revealing records, but often they are still Classified and cannot be obtained.

A very good source for seeing the ones John Greenwald has been collecting since he was 15 years old would be a good place for you to start. His website is THE BLACK VAULT, and altho he admits he, as of yet, doesn''t have the smoking gun that will put our Leaders in the proverbial "hot seat", John has amassed hundreds of thousands of partly black-out pages where upon just enough wording is legible to suggest there's a lot of UFO proof to be uncovered, providing we can ever get out hands on the Original Documents.

There are also implants, surgically removed from people who have had Close Encounters. The ones I've personally seen are similar to the one my great-grandmother expelled when I was 12; she suffered from horrible headaches all through my childhood, and also had nosebleeds almost every day of her life. Ironically, they stopped (the headaches and the nosebleeds) the day she expelled a tiny piece of metal from her left nostril. The year was 1958, and I remember that day as if it were yesterday. She threw the tiny, little-fingernail-clipping-sized object into the trash, but I [i]knew[/i] it was important, so I dug thru the trash and retrieved it. I carried it with me in my jewelry box until most of my things were destroyed in a fire the week of Thanksgiving, 1980. I sifted through the ashes of that fire for the better part of a week--looking for that piece of metal and whatever might be left of my class ring. Never found anything.

But the metal that came out of her nose, when placed under a microscope, had several rows of honey-comb-style impressions. It was a dark bronze color. And altho I didn't know what it was on a conscious level, I [i]knew[/i] whatever it was, it was important. Then, in 1996, when I attended my first UFO convention, I learned about implants. I was totally devastated. [i]That's why I valued it. That's why I'd kept it with me all those years![/i] I was so upset over finally knowing what I'd had and lost, I was sick to my stomach. I've never seen another removed implant that looks like hers, but I can say there are great similarities, and the scientific community repeatedly fails to recognize these retrieved implants as proof of anything--even tho the metal alloys do not conform to how we combine alloys to produce metals for anything here on earth.

So, there ARE examples of proof; we simply have been unable to get the scientific community to admit that these implants [i]are[/i] implants, because [i]IF[/i] they would, then they would also have to admit that these objects are [i]not[/i] tooled here on earth, and they would have to contend with the rest of the aftermath... that they have [i]NOT[u] been allowed to be privy to important secrets hidden away in government installations--secrets that would force all of our science books to be altered, our equations, our very belief in the known building blocks of life and nature.

But there is other evidence, too--scoop marks on individuals who have had Close Encounters; evidence of internal surgeries performed on people who have NO SCARS whatsoever, and no prior knowledge of such procedures. There are impressions left behind after a craft has landed and taken off; there are SO MANY THINGS which would, let's say, in a murder investigation, be considered important to forensic analysis. But they're poo-pooed when UFOs are mentioned, because there's no murder... and, because anyone who talks of UFOs must be, by present definition, NUTS.[/u]

I can tell you from my own personal encounters with UFOs, I seem to never think of picking up any object to bring back with me. And this is probably because when I'm inside the ships, there is nothing unattached left laying around. The tables (if you can really call them that) seem to "grow" out of the floor. If a particular piece of what [/i]we[i] would call furniture is necessary, the floor morphs up to form the chair or table. I don't mean to say that it raises up by means of hydraulics--I mean it seems to [/i]GROW[i] out of the materials of the ship's floors, walls, and ceilings. And when it's no longer needed, it mutates back into the floor or the wall again. It seems as tho the ships are comprised of a living organism that conforms to whatever is required for that short period of time. A sort of symbiotic relationship with the aliens on the ship. And the material is not cold or hot--it feels like it's the same temperature as my body. It looks hard, but it's comfortable to touch and sit in. I guess I would liken the material to something like those Tempur-pedic matresses and pillows being hawked these days as "used by NASA in the Space Shuttles." I don't [/i]know[i] that the Tempur-pedic material that conforms to one's body is the same... but that's the best example I can give you of something [/i]we[i] have that's similar to what I've seen and felt onboard ships. Perhaps the engineers affiliated with our NASA program have back-engineered a substance from one of the crash retrievals.

Think for a moment about the Global Warming theories that the science community has been attempting to get all of us to take seriously, for the past 8 years. It wasn't until this past Spring, when the top scientist from NASA went on 60 Minutes and provided proof that his reports on Global Warming were being critically altered and in some instances censored prior to the reports being given to Congress, that our American public staged an outcry, and the present administration had to twist and turn and back-pedal--only to lie and say that they've never "said Global Warming wasn't a present reality--that they just needed time to learn whether it's a direct result of human behavior before deciding to implement ways to slow it down."

So, in answer to your question, evidence DOES exist. But without a bioengineer or some other celebrated, credentialed scientist being willing to break ranks with the governments' policy of denial, few people who have not had personal experiences with UFOs will be converted into true believers.[i]
___

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:12 pm 
Unregistered
Thanks for your response, I am ever so greatful for that. However, regardless of implants and other such material, which I would agree would be difficult for anyone to argue against, this does not show any type of major proof! Again, we have no way of stating that these "implants" are in any way, shape or form Alien by there nature!

Surely if there was so much evidence hidden in the vaults of the worlds governments, someone would leek at least one document that is not blacked out? Surely someone with these government bodies would want the truth to come out?

If, as you have suggested - there is major government scientist at work on this matter, one of them would come out an delcare that we have indeed made contact with ETs', and that we are building a healthy relationship with them! Regardless of the governments scientists, I am lead to belive that there is also a large civil science interest in this matter. Surely if that is to be the case, someone, somewhere would have come to the fore and provided the proof that is needed. After all, if they are not linked into the government, then surely they have nothing to be afraid of? After all, where they to come public with their evidence, this would be enough to protect them from such bodies as the "MIB, MJ-12" and so forth, would it not?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:06 pm 

When some of these people have come forward, they are IMMEDIATELY discredited. In extreme cases, their scholastic records totally disappear; their scientific employment records and service records disappear.

In today's world, TRY to get our 'free media' (?) to report something unusual more than once or twice, and without a tongue-in-cheek on-air demeanor. Then it is NEVER heard again in [i]our[/i] news media. Our own Space Station astronauts have been frightened out of their wits by invasions of unidentified life forms -- there's actual NASA footage of this -- but do WE the public ever hear of it? Not through OUR news media. Not from OUR NASA. I have some of it that was shown in a lecture by researchers from Mexico who downloaded it off of the internet from a direct NASA feed, but it was never shown here in the U.S.

And so, as long as there's such a strangle-hold on people and information, it CAN be kept secret by the government simply refusing to admit it exists.
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:30 am 
Unregistered
In case any one is interested, this is why I do what I do. To stop the bickering and to begin the thought process. Yes, in some cases we've seen a deficit of PROOF if you may. But the fact of the matter is, someone or something is abducting some of our people. People just don't sleep walk and come back with implants, bruises, and memories of all types. In my research I have discovered that these abductees have not just a fantastic story to tell, but some interesting insights. We need to stop treating the abduction phenomenon as mere abstract, and begin to ask the tough questions. For example, why is the government to quick to discredit the existence of UFOs and other life elsewhere? And why have we allowed ourselves to be so conditioned as to think that the very notion of abduction and anductees is ludicris. Chris Carter had it right, it is more easier to believe the lie than to dig for the truth. In my estimation, if one was to do a thorough research of abduction cases over the past several decades, no one would be asking "where's the proof?"

Gary

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:08 am 

I just wanted to add that The Disclosure Project has a lineup of the most credible and qualified personnel, made up of retired and x-military. They are very forthcoming and direct, offering documents and other proof, who have also offered to provide under oath, to the American Congress, what they know. These are the top guns with hard evidence, gathered and ready to speak to Congress; front line, indisputable, impeccable evidence and credentials to begin the process of disclosure from the Government of the US. It is impossible to deny what these gentlemen know, and impossible to deny their sincerity and commitment to that task.

I have purchased that video and there is a free version available at:
[url "http://www.disclosureproject.org/"]http://www.disclosureproject.org/[/url]

To the regular Joe and Jane Doe's, who may not have the 'official' recognition, we can only forge ahead and make it known loud and clear that they [b]ARE[/b] belived, and their experiences [b]HAVE[/b] happened and [b]continue[/b] to happen, and many more no doubt, to come yet. To suggest that the experience and documented testimony of any individual who has experienced abduction lacks 'proof' is really just a thought process that keeps swimming around in the shallow end.

Maybe time to jump in the deep end and make a firm committment?

Tim
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:23 am 
Unregistered
Hey Thanks Tim. I'll check it out.

G

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:58 am 

Thanks ... to ALL! Believers seem to be in short supply, these days.
___